RIGHT OFF THE BAT, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU’RE IN THE WRONG PLACE IF YOU:
- dislike wine // refuse to serve your guests wine
- dislike cooking // only know how to use the microwave and have no intention of learning how to cook.
- don’t appreciate sarcasm for the art that it can be.
SINCE YOU’RE STILL READING THIS PAGE, I’M GOING TO ASSUME YOU’RE HERE FOR ONE OF THREE REASONS:
- you’re a novice wine drinker (or a professional wine drinker like myself and my awesome circle of friends minus a few rad individuals who serve as our designated drivers’ and/or inebriated text message filters to keep us from making even more mistakes in life) and hoping to learn a little more about the liquid in the glass you’re currently sipping from and why it ruined your dinner and how you can avoid that disaster the next time.
- you’re hosting a dinner party for twelve people and you don’t have a clue what you’re doing and Emily Post went way over your head.
- you’re a winery // wine distributor // company looking to get your products out there and are currently debating whether or not we're a good fit for your brand.
- you’re a fellow blogger and felt obliged to read our ‘about us’ page so you can decide whether you like our style or not. If you just snickered to yourself as you read that, contact us because we might just become best friends.
Whew, since you got through all that, click here to read more about the slightly wine obsessed woman (mostly) behind the blog.